Serving Broward, Miami-Dade,
Palm Beach County, and all of Florida
SOUTH FLORIDA LITIGATION ATTORNEY
Business and Commercial Litigation
We work hard to resolve business disputes for our clients, and vigorously represent them in Florida State and Federal Courts, including trials and appeals. We also handle arbitration cases. Bruce A. Goodman, Esq. has effectively represented clients in disputes and lawsuits involving businesses and/or individuals in the following types of cases:
- Breach of contract
- Corporate litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Shareholder and partnership disputes and dissolutions
- Accounting disputes and litigation
- Business torts (including fraud, misrepresentation, civil theft, breach of fiduciary duty and tortious interference)
- Health care disputes and litigation
- Liability defense
- Creditor representation including foreclosures and collection of secured debts
- Replevin, garnishment, fraudulent transfers and execution of judgments
- Probate and Estate litigation
- Trust litigation
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Violations of restrictive covenants including noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements.
- Legal malpractice including breach of fiduciary duty
- Aviation litigation including replevin and repossession of aircraft
We recognize that business disputes can be complex and costly to litigate. We strive to explore settlements and end litigation battles whenever reasonable and possible. We take pride in the personal attention we provide our clients.
Please call us today at 954-919-6000 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.